Hospice & Palliative Care, Inc.
4277 Middle Settlement Road
New Hartford, New York 13413
Phone: (315) 735-6484 or 1 (800) 317-5661
Clinical Fax: (315) 735-8545
Administrative Fax: (315) 793-8852
Admissions Fax: (315) 624-0848
If you would like more information about Hospice or anything that you have read on our website, we’d love to hear from you!
E-Mail Addresses for Management Staff:
- Shannon Cayea, Chief Executive Officer, email@example.com
- Mary Bogdan, Clinical Clinical Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Joanne Moskal, Chief Operating Officer: email@example.com
- Kyle Kotary, Chief Finance Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Laurie Barr, Community Support Services Supervisor: email@example.com
- Deborah Benson, Quality & Compliance Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lisa Alteri, Clinical Supervisor: email@example.com
The right to voice concerns about care, treatment, services, and safety and are encouraged to do so by contacting the Hospice & Palliative Care, Inc. Chief Executive Officer.
The right to express complaints about the care and services provided and to have the program investigate such complaints. The expression of such complaints by the patient or his/her designee shall be free from restraint, interference, coercion, discrimination or reprisal. A written response shall be made to each written complaint and, where requested, oral complaints, explaining the investigation, findings and decision rendered to date by the program within 15 days of such complaint. If the patient or family requests an appeal of the decision, the Executive Director shall arrange for appropriate individual and/or committee to review the complaint within 30 days of receipt of the appeal. Final appeal may be made to the Office of Health Systems Management. The hospice program is responsible for notifying the patient or his/her designee that if the patient is not satisfied by the response, the patient may file a complaint with the New York State Department of Health\’s Office of Health Systems Management, 1-800-628-5972; or write to the New York State Department of Health, Attention: 4th Floor—Hospice, 217 South Salina Street, Syracuse, NY 13202.