Thank you for your interest in hosting a special event to benefit Hospice & Palliative Care. We are very appreciative of the generous support of our friends in the community who share our commitment to quality, compassionate end-of-life care for people of all ages who are dealing with life-limiting illness, regardless of their ability to pay.
Hospice & Palliative Care is pleased to be the beneficiary of financial support as a result of special events by generous individuals, groups and organizations.
How can we help:
Our Community Support Services Department has the ability to offer the following services:
- A letter of authorization to validate the authenticity of the fundraising event.
- Informational brochures or fact sheets about Hospice programs and services.
- Attendance at the event and/or reception to receive proceeds by a member of Hospice staff, based on availability and scheduled in advance.
- Use Hospice’s logo and name upon review and approval of event and materials.
- Written tax receipts to donors who make checks payable to Hospice.
- When tax receipts are requested for cash donations, the third-party event organizer is responsible for collecting the names, addresses and contact information of the donors.
After reviewing these guidelines, please complete the form below or download the agreement and return it to:
Community Support Services Supervisor
Hospice & Palliative Care
4277 Middle Settlement Road
New Hartford, New York 13413
Fax: (315) 793-8852
We look forward to learning more about your proposed event. If you have any questions, please call the Community Support Services Department at (315) 735-6484 or 1(800) 317-5661. On behalf of the patients and families we serve, thank you for supporting Hospice & Palliative Care.